Rss Feed
  1. Life and Love

    Monday, November 19, 2012

    First blog post. :]
    This will by no means be a daily posted blog, I'll try to update as often as possible but everyday is very unlikely. This will be a blog of my everyday life, which is photography, food, and family. Sort of like a public online journal of sorts. I got my inspiration from A Beautiful Mess and Rockstar Diaries. I already have a blog for my photography work Uncaged Photography, but I wanted to keep my work and my everyday life separate.

    above: a plate my father and sister bought for me in Bali
    --
    below: turkey bacon, Aria and I shared it for breakfast

    above: my daily cup of tea, which I now can't have because my teapot broke. :[
    --
    below: the shelf above the sink, where I keep red pepper flakes, bay leaves, tea, and dried red peppers - and of course my little radio/clock/cd player

    above: next to my stove is all my cooking utensils and the flour
    --
    below: finger-painted artwork by Aria

    above: my house has little hints of decor around in places that Aria can't reach, here's a ceramic quail I found for fifty cents at a thrift store along with some thrifted bottles and dried roses
    --
     below: I found this plaid shirt at the Unique thrift store near my house, it has lace already sewn in at the top. I love it.



     above: I found these shoes at Unique as well, I wear them as slippers around the house.
    --
    below: I thrifted the entire outfit below either from Unique or yard sales, Aria wanted to smile for the camera too.
     --
    Excuse all the dying potted plants, it's getting quite cold over here and my tomatoes and flowers are withering and dying. I've already moved my herb plants inside.
    --
     above: I absolutely love this dress that I found, I think it's meant to be a dance dress, but who's gonna know? I love the shoes too, and the color almost perfectly matches the lace dress.
    --
    below - a close up of the white textured tights.
    --
    below: mustard polka dot shirt, black lace skirt, textured white tights, and blue sonoma "slippers"
    --
    -- 
    below: photos from walking around the Lakeview neighborhood with my cousin, April.
    --





    -- 
    above and below: these photos taken on the drive home
    --


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment