Rss Feed
  1. Life Lately...

    Friday, June 7, 2013




    Photos from the past month from my phone


    ^My little succulents growing in the front window^

          
    Salted caramel filled chocolate cookies, recipe here^^





    ^Chorizo, over-medium egg, crema, queso fresco and basil w/ corn tortillas^

    ^Gnocchi with tomato-basil sauce^ 

    ^Little porcelain rabbit that holds my ring while I wash the dishes^

    ^^baby strawberries! Just picked them the other day, even though they are tiny they are so sweet and delicious!

    ^Nutella mousse, recipe to come!^

    ^Homemade stove I made for Aria from a cardboard box.^


    ^Aria fell asleep mid-meal after church one Sunday!^

    ^Goodies I found at the Chinese grocery near my house. So excited!^

    ^Edamame with salt^


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment