Rss Feed
  1. For Sale

    Tuesday, April 2, 2013

    So I've been trying to make some extra cash by selling some of my clothes on ebay. It has been slow going though. So I'm posting images of what I'm selling on here (that are linked to ebay) to try and expand my audience. Thanks for taking a look!

    Cut-out halter dress

    Forever 21 short lace dress

    DKNY floral jacket

    Chico's coral-orange jacket
    Chevron color block dress
    The Limited, little black dress with original tags
    Jessica Howard, little black dress
    ZARA skirt

    Seychelles "Head over Heels" in royal blue

    Unlisted by Kenneth Cole


  2. 2 comments:

    1. Jackie said...

      I haven't done any looking around on Ebay...are your prices comparable to similar items on there? They seem a little high to me. Maybe if you lowered your starting bids a little you'd get more action?? Just a thought. I'm thinking about doing this with some of the consignment items I have, since I have way too much inventory now!!

    2. Katrina said...

      I base my prices depending on similar items for sale. I'm sure I'd sell them quicker if I lowered my prices substantially. Every 7 days I have to re-list them and I lower the prices by about $5 each time. Lol. :) You can search on ebay to see what other people price the same items as you.

    Post a Comment