Rss Feed
  1. Home Update

    Friday, March 29, 2013

    A few home updates since the last time... we (and by we, I mean Jhony) re-arranged Aria's room to make it less cluttered, hung more art up around the house, and I've bought some more plants (mostly fake, but a couple real succulents). Our apartment really doesn't get a lot of light into it, so real flowers don't last long even when I do get a chance to buy some.


    A vintage flour sifter/measuring cup I found at the thrift store - haven't actually used it, right now it's decoration.


    My - now organized - top-of-the-fridge. :) Where I keep my tea.




    Jewelry boxes. 


    Aria's bed. Loaded with stuffed animals - all of them were mine, some I've had since I was 5 years old!


    Aria's artwork above her changing table.


    Quilt from Cambodia hanging on the wall in Aria's room.


    Watercolor painting that Aria helped me with. :)


    Painting I did for Aria's room.



    Butterflies from Cambodia on Aria's door.


    Our gallery wall so far, All the artwork and photos are done by me except for the drawing at the top of the apple and orange kissing. :) That one was drawn for me by a friend back in high school.




    My new little succulent plants that I got at CVS. haha... I've had them for about a week and they seem to be doing fine. I've been on the search for the right pot to transplant them into but I haven't found the right one yet.





    My new-found love. One of the moms at our playgroup brought some of these and I have been addicted ever since. I went to Trader Joe's and bought a couple bags of my own only to discover how easy it is to down an entire bag. I ate both bags in about 3 days. And then I was sad. Mostly because the Trader Joe's is too far away for me to go very often. Lesson learned. Buy more coconut. :)


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment