Rss Feed
  1. Recipes from The Kitchn

    Monday, March 25, 2013


    No that is not a typo in the title. One of my favorite places to find new recipes is The Kitchn, it is a part of the website Apartment Therapy - which I also love. Apartment Therapy has information for renters and homeowners on how to decorate or renovate your home along with anything else that has to do with renting or owning a home. Great resource. The Kitchn is similar, recipes, reviews on kitchenware, reader questions, etc. So here are a couple recipes that I got from The Kitchn and tried out.

    Spicy Glass Noodles with Crispy Pork (Yum Woon Sen)
    Both recipes are delicious! Try them out!


    Grown-up Tuna Casserole
    The only thing I changed about the Tuna Casserole is that I left out the mushrooms. I don't like them, and the recipe worked just fine without them.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment