Rss Feed
  1. Style Update

    Saturday, March 30, 2013


    Yesterday was warm-ish (around 50 degrees) so I went outside to take some photos. I have been waiting for the weather to get warm so I can wear my dresses. 


    Scarf: a gift
    Jacket: H&M
    Sweater: BCBG MAXAZRIA
    Cardigan: Merona
    Dress: H&M
    Tights: Unknown
    Shoes: Alex Marie

    All of these items I've actually bought at Unique Thrift Store over time. 
    I'm pretty awesome at finding good stuff at the thrift store.
    Most of my closet is now thrift store buys. :)




    Linked up with Plane Pretty! Check out her style as well!

  2. 3 comments:

    1. That is one beautiful ensemble! Love the dress. :)

      - Sukhi
      http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    2. Unknown said...

      I really dig your layering and style:)

      jjlalife.blogspot.com

    3. Unknown said...

      Super cute outfit! :)

      ~Kelly
      www.leafynotbeefy.com

    Post a Comment