Rss Feed
  1. Coconut-Almond Muffins

    Monday, January 7, 2013


    This recipe is from Smitten Kitchen. I'm not going to re-type the recipe since I really didn't change that much. The only changes I made were to add half vanilla extract and half almond extract and to add sliced almonds to the topping. These muffins are delicious. I will definitely be making them again, especially since I don't use the coconut oil for many other things. 



    I had always seen the coconut oil on the shelf at my grocery store and so I actually went looking for recipes in which to use it. My next coconut oil recipe will be Coconut-Almond Granola. 

    I will say that my kitchen smelled absolutely fabulous while these muffins were baking. It nearly made my whole house smell of coconut. Delicious.



    We had some friends over the same day I made these and they disappeared in a flash. Be careful who you make these for. They may not want to leave... :]

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment